Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely in England.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
I have been keeping up with all major international news outlets and it is without a doubt that I say that Al Jazeera is the best out there. Change your channel, now.
the adults on tumblr are fucking surreal like half of them spend their time making fun of 13-16 year olds please do something more productive with your time. ride a bike. get a job. pay taxes.
As an adult I manage my time wisely where I can ride a bike,do my job,pay my taxes, and also make fun of 13-16 year olds all in one day.
your icon is a pony
you know who would be a pain in the ass to dominate in bed?
ropes? nah dude.
handcuffs? dont think so.
a straight jacket under water and surrounded by sharks? no fuck u he gone
everyone on this site gets so offended over everything go outside and tell the plants in your yard because i do not care
im sorry im sorry i fucked up so bad by making this
Today’s Gender of the day is: Didga, the skateboarding cat